12/27/2010

WEDDING-DAY-ON-THE-MOVE

THE WEDDING DAY
A HOLLY WEEK FOR MY BIG FAMILY
CONGRATULATION FOR MY SISTER : AYU ,and for HIS HUSBAND : LEO
WISH YOU HAPPY


FIRST DAY DEC 16TH 2010
* HAD A PRAYER TOGETHER FOR ASKING A BLESSED FROM GOD

SECOND DAY DEC 17TH 2010
* SIRAMAN AT HOUSE




My mom sold a DAWET with my dad

up : cotton club white dress, blue jeans, yellow pashmina, connexion shoes :)
Look! My nephew is in his mom's hug, so sweet :D

 The coin is used fot buy Dawet in Javanese tradition

Did you know? Someone give me this packet, I was wondering what I've ordered from online shop, I didn't ordering anything, so I read the received: "TIKA" , okay, that was my name, buuuuuuuuuut...the addres was wrong, it's for my neighbor, in my neigbor-house, a girl who named "TIKA" is 3 girls, me as Kristika or Tika, Pangestika as Tika and Kartika as Tika. hahaha I just laughed.

My cousin :D

Litte-nephew with his mom


* MIDODARENI NIGHT / PURPOSE DAY DEC 17TH 2010
This part, the bridegroom will give my mom ring and my mom used it in his right-hand, in wedding day, she move it in his left-hand, bridegroom brought a girl stuff like a jewelery, a cosmetics, a delicious food and others, it's called as Mahar


me at Midodareni Night, I wears Body Talk dress and connexion shoes, I shared about it in my post

 mom's look. she wear a gergeous green kebaya

 
 Nia, also comes to my sister's purpose night with her brave-red dress, sooo wild :P

So, I invited my D.A.Y. to come too :D

 Nia and her boy, his name is Galang


 My big family :D

 The show is over! I'm tired, the next day the big day is begin. I used a nail from Eternally 



Ready for bed :)


* WEDDING DAY DEC 18TH 2010

Me Greece Dilla and Nia, we wear a great-red kebaya, for my sister's wedding, all the participants must wear a red kebaya


Putri Domas, Pager Bagus and Satria Kembar







 My friend and I

 Nia and Galang



 Funny pose

Funny pose :D

now, my sister had a new life in her journey to find a happiness, wish you happy :)