12/31/2011

College Tour: TEKA PUBLIC RELATIONS #KEEPOURGOODRELATIONS

DECEMBER 16th TO 18th 2011
TEKA PUBLIC RELATIONS

Public Relations 2 : Sarah Eci Mumun Brenda Dinda Kiki me Chrisma Linda Sella
(second pic)
Name tag: Princess Ulet Bulu
 Morning seen : Yellow flowers, flowers is always lovely!
 Last day, but not last meet

You know, there's a man w/ long hair wears black jacket! I adore him so much, I adore him since I saw him, have no idea when I know he's my senior. Okay I know I already have a boyf, but adore isn't wrong right? I really love see him, watch him, oh every step he took makes me say: "aaaaaaa"
His name is Galih, I called him GG: Galig Gondrong. I know, adore someone can be love someday, I don't know, just let it flow, let the time takes us. Since my relationship is little bit broken, I'm started to thinking him alot everyday. Am I wrong? Am I stupid? Or maybe I just...in love.
Thank you for all Public Relations 2010! You rock guys, that night is unbelievable!