12/12/2012

12-12-12

These day are great day peoples talked about it on Twitter, Facebook, Blackberry, even almost in every media. I'm gonna be part of them part of these such unique day ever, I've heard this is only happening about 60 years a time, how wondeful, but I'm not sure at all.
Today, I've been such big lazy cat who staying, sleeping, eating, all day long at my room! The thing is, my bike is being used by my sist, and she didn't came back by 6.30 A.M., which is also made me going crazy and so upset but a bit happy finally I've got a make senses reason to told my mom why I haven't gone to campus today. Thanks to big sister, and fuck off!!
And, I didn't realized that I left behind my task I should have to done today and today is the deadline! I felt so bad to my group mate for not coming and leaving them in such confusing situation, for honest, I don't even know what I have to going to do, sorry guys!
For staying in home, I've got the huge bonus: clean the house, thanks to u mom! I should haven't told u soooo!! Argh! And..... Finally I watch 'Cowboys Vs Aliens' ay HBO! I've been such a dork waiting them and put them into my reminder list!
There's lesson's learned today :
DON'T BE PRETENDING OR LIE TO YOUR MOM FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU DOING IN PURPOSE (in case:me!!!!)