12/11/2011

It's Awesome

Nite all! Hey guys. Not blogging for about this one year! Finally, I can write here as usual. Actually now I'm a college student at Diponegoro University, so happy studying there and grab alot of friends.
My internet access is already connecting since I bought a modem, therefore I was thinking it's really important needs. Internet is helping you to do anything and find anything, right? Since I moved from my old house, I never connected with my blog. Like I was forget that I've a blog which always waiting for write.

Much moments, photos, informations, and quotes I wanna tell you. Start from the oldest moments to newest moments, sometimes I really got a quick dizzy when I've to managing my file then I've to remember what will I write and share. You know, some story only can show when you really think 'bout it, sure?

Now, I'm trying to rewrite, reshare, and remember that.
Wish me luck guys.