12/11/2011

Graduation: 100&

May 2011
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST, BUT NOT LAST. HIGH SCHOOL IS IMMORTAL
High school. What do ya think when you heard this words? Friendship, Stupid-relationship, Enemies, Fashionwars, Existwars, White-grey unifrom, which word can describe about high school? I think no word could. High school is one of complicated teen siclus which always be the most popular retell story. I just can explain about high school in that short meaning. It could be the longest meaning if you wanna to know. For me, high school is adultness proccess, a place for learning, knowing and tasting everything, and the most important mean is FEEL EVERYTHING FEEL ANYTHING.
You know, I feel my broken heart part actually this was my worse broken heart. I feel how to do something that I never did before, and evertything...
High school is the only place you never figure out about your future, it makes us just stuck but stuck in alot of happineess, laughness, and silliness. Stuck is fun sometimes when you were stuck with an amazing people and situation.
But, on last May 2011, I really could see the result of what we (my friends and I) did this 3 years, the fighting to killed national-exam, and how tough our friendship are. Our future is waiting.
Good luck guys, see you 5 to 7 years later, and let us spread the world.

FROM ABANK IRENK'S shot
Kristika Dwi Candrasari
IPS (SOCIAL) XII IPS 5
LULUS (PASSED)


Quote:

Maybe you can change your pant if you don't like, but you can change your best moments even you don't like it..."



Kristika Dwi Candrasari
December 2011