7/07/2013

Company Profile: Dante Coffee Semarang


Welcome to our company profile work days! This is officially over last 25 June! I can not be happier when realized this is all ended nicely and successly. There is so much a whole new perspective comes to me and suddenly added my 20 age skills. I became more responsible with all my job and works during the filming of our company profile days, more patient handling a different kind of people and clients who do and dont want to films, more ontime bc this is kinda a real world i have to arrives about 20 - 30 minutes earlier, more have a communication skills which is an interpersonal and communication mass,  and more have a Public Relations experiences during the making of company profile for about these past two months.
And, teamwork are important too. I definitely can not finish this projects without an amazing teamworks and fair job. I was the Director. This is hard, but when my friends are believing me to handle and take the job. Thanks, guys! I also would like to thank to every person helped us out to finish this job.
Thanks to Dante Coffee Semarang for letting us filmed there all days all nights and also big thank to Wandi as the manager. And to Farensia, Chrisma, Venthy, Devi, Nurul, Catalino, and Danu as my team mate. And to Tian, Ojan, Gilang, Varian, Bagus, Eka helped us out filming the company profile. And our boyfriends and girlfriends for stayed with us during the making of company profile. I love you guys!