7/06/2013

So, Summer


This Summer, the skies are quite bright but somehow it turned out to grey again. Beautiful yet warm, and i love Summer weather. In my town, almost everyday are always quite hot in daylight and turns to rain in evening sometimes to night. I always been sneek out in daylight, because for the first time of my life i ever loved heat sun and this is would be my new mission this year: get tan.
Lets skip! I snap a few of Summer spirit from the nature. Recently, i visited Boja, Desa Ngariyanak with friends. They have an amazing coffee there and the people are often making their own coffee by traditional ways. I love that! I used to add some flavors in my cup of coffee. I added an infused sugar (lately i have made them), even the coffee were instantly taste like WORST. Its always been fun experimenting with food and beverage.