9/15/2013

Golden Sunrise Part.2

"At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear. It is those we live with and love and should know who elude us. You can love completely without complete understanding."
-Norman Maclean-

I amazed. I can't talk by this nature beauty of golden sunrise in Sikunir, Dieng. Now I see why they call it golden sunrise, because it does golden, plus it's very limited. I see the lights from the tend and I hug Bimo constantly and kissed him. You see that cloud? We call it as 'Samudera Awan'. Yes, we have one in Dieng here.
it was our independence day!
By in the morning, I felt much better than at night, it was less cold than night.
we met France guy there! i told them that we met a typical France: beards
I can't speak very much, because you know what? Sometimes the camera lens is not the only one witnesses, our eyes did too.Thank you, Sikunir.