12/10/2013

Let's Get Toast!

My twin and I just loving eating out. Probably there are many excuses for that and sometimes there is no good reason to eating home, like cooking and stuff. We kept it special, you know the whole eating home and cooking thing. Even, I just love cooking. So, in lovely and a bit rainy Sunday, we decided to set a date downtown, here we are in Toasty Eatery. If you're local, it's a whole toast kinda thing. You'll find any toast menu and fresh milky beverages. The table was perfectly setting and feels so homey. It was not too cold (air conditioner cold), and not too hot. I mean, this is feels just like home. As you can see what we had, it was never enough when you got to fast speaking about your life while you lived apart from your twin.
I'm lovin' her neon wing ring and lookin' good in my finger. For the record I wasn't payin' for this, she did. She want to. I can't denied her. 
Sweater: c/o Star Seeker, Skirt: c/o Avenue, Tights: c/o Prive, Bag: unbranded, Bracelets: bought in Malioboro Jogjakarta, Watch: c/o Alba, Boots: c/o Marido

Our date was running out with the time so we can't keep it any longer. But one thing for sure is, we want to meet once a week start from now.