7/31/2013

Summer Wish List

Replaced my old-emptied products with a new products coming up. Cant wait to earned my money and receives my six-months money routine and will be able and ready to purchase those products.
Really for sure CANT WAIT TO TAKE THIS PRODUCTS HOME :)

  1. Hair chalk. I need it. Just the time after i posted about I Want That Blue here i fastly searched for hair chalk on Kaskus. I have already ordered them and waiting for recieve them in my door!!
  2. Sulfate Free conditioner. As i went to bleach post which not allowed bleached hair to get wash too often so i looked after sulfate free conditioner and dry shampoo at Amazon. Not purchased them yet, but soon i will.
  3. Dry shampoo. I read here dyed is requires wash less. So i found Batiste Dry Shampoo which is the famous brand on Kaskus.
  4. Conditioner spray. Pantene is great brand for hair products. I admit it.
  5. Sulfate free shampoo. Suggested in here that u will need sulfate free shampoo and conditioner to keep ur dyed hair health.
  6. Color Tattoo. So i have heard Maybelline just launched a new variant of Color Tatto in sooo Spring Summer color.
  7. Baby Lips. As i used a very first variant of Baby Lips for a year, and i went to Maybelline web, they have launched a new Baby Lips's color!
So, that is it.
How about u guys? Have u purchase ur wish list?

Xo. Krist.